The cruise ship arrivals provide many exciting opportunities to local residents, including:
- Day trips to downtown Muskegon, to interact with cruise ship passengers
- Experience what the cruise ship passengers are experiencing by taking a trip through the Heritage District. Click Here to view a map.
- Wonderful viewing opportunities to see the ship coming into or leaving through the Muskegon Channel.
- Awesome photo opportunities. (Make sure to add your photos to our gallery below)
GET INVOLVED BY VOLUNTEERING!
There is always a need for volunteers on cruise ship days to help welcome the passengers to our wonderful city. Possible volunteer jobs include:
- Trolley Tour Guide
- Working at the Welcome Tent
- Stationed at a museum to greet passengers
- Assisting with one the excursions for the passengers
For more information call us at 231-722-3751 or email at email@example.com.
To reserve your next cruise, visit Pearl Seas Cruises or Victory Cruise Lines or the Lake Express.